Phone: 979.703.1909 Fax: 979.703.1913
3201 University Dr. E Ste 365, Bryan, TX 77802
Texas Hand Therapy Services
Preventative, Non-operative, or Conservative Treatment
- Management of open or sutured wounds (prevention of infection and assistance in healing)
- Control of hypertrophic (raised and / or swollen) or hypersensitive scars
- Management of acute or chronic pain
- Desensitization following nerve injury or trauma
- Sensory re-education after nerve injury
- Design and implementation of exercise programs to increase motion, dexterity, and / or strength
- Splint fabrication for prevention or corrections of injury
- Training in the performance of daily life skills through adapted methods and equipment
- Conditioning prior to returning to work
- Integrative Dry Needling Therapy; for more information, CLICK HERE.
We accept patients with Worker's Compensation or private insurance plans, as well as, patients without insurances. If you do not see your insurance listed below give us a call. We will gladly check to see if we are in network with your insurance.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and BCBS Blue Advantage (HMO)
- First Care (if it is not associated with Medicaid)
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Health Select (a form of United Healthcare)
Insurances we are NOT in network with:
- Medicaid (or any form of Medicaid)
We ARE able treat patients without insurance or patients with Medicaid as "self-pay." Cost of these services:
- $100 for the initial evaluation
If you have any question concerning insurance or therapy services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will help find the best solution for you.
You are welcome to fill out your New Patient Forms before coming to your appointment. Otherwise, please come to your appointment 15 - 20 minutes early to fill them out.
Friendly Reminder: Don't forget your Driver's License, Insurance Card (or Worker's Compensation information), and Referral (if the doctor gave one to you).